We ask for your cooperation in making this a great experience for everyone involved.
To help keep camping FREE at Salem Speedway we ask that you please observe a few rules:
- Salem Speedway assumes no responsibility for loss, theft or damage of individual’s private property.
- Camping is for those attending Salem Speedway only. Campers must be able to show proof of ticket purchase to take advantage of FREE camping.
- Camping is allowed in Designated Camping Areas only. Do not camp outside camp boundaries.
- Please Do Not abuse Camping space. Please do not take more space than absolutely necessary for your campsite. No campers allowed on site or saving of spaces more than 4 days prior to event.
- All trash and waste must be removed by camper.
- Salem Speedway property must be vacated by Tuesday at 6 pm following a race.
- Respect those camping around you. Keep music at a lower volume during the late evening hours.
- Keep Pets leashed at all times. NO PETS allowed inside track.
- Please be extra vigilant with campfires during dry and windy conditions.
- Due to insurance regulations Salem Speedway is prohibited from towing motorhomes, campers, etc. For towing services call - Wilcox Towing 812-883-3888. Towing is at camper’s expense.
- Please be aware of carbon monoxide dangers that can be harmful to you or others. Vehicle and generator exhaust MUST be expelled safely away from adjacent campsites.
- For Emergency Services call - 911 (Fire, Police, or EMS)
- Indiana ATC Regulations prohibit ALCOHOL inside spectator gates.
- Illegal Drugs, Explosives, Sling Shots, Potato Guns or Guns of any type are prohibited. Excessive drunkenness, lewd or obscene behavior is grounds for eviction!
We hope you have a great weekend at one of America’s most historic racetracks. Please accept our invitation to join us for some great racing action at Salem Speedway during the 2023 season.
Salem Speedway Management
Copyright © 2023 Salem Speedway - Fueled by the Hoosier Lottery - All Rights Reserved.