WELCOME TO THE SALEM SPEEDWAY FUELED BY THE HOOSIER LOTTERY....THANKS FOR A GREAT 2016 SEASON...WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE SPRING OF 2017.
"welcome to the salem speedway website! we invite you to click around to discover all the state-of-the-art features we are proud to provide to greatly enhance your salem speedway experience."
Dear Race Fans,
We welcome campers at Salem Speedway for all of our racing events.
We ask your cooperation in making this a great experience for everyone involved. To help keep camping free at Salem Speedway we ask that you please observe a few rules.
- Don’t abuse camping space. Please do not take more space than absolutely necessary for your campsite. No campers allowed on site or saving of spaces more than 7 days prior to event.
- Respect those camping around you. Keep music at a lower volume during the late evening hours. Keep pets leashed at all times. No pets allowed inside track.
- Do not camp outside the marked boundaries.
- Salem Speedway reserves the right to refuse camp ground entrance to individuals and campers.
- NO ATV’s, GO-KARTS, MOTORIZED SCOOTERS, MOPEDS, MINI BIKES OR DIRT BIKES ALLOWED ON PREMISES. Golf carts will be allowed if operated in a responsible manner by those with a valid drivers license. This will be strictly enforced. Race teams may still use ATV’s for work related purposes. Those not in compliance with this rule face eviction from grounds.
- Please be extra careful with campfires during dry and windy conditions.
- Illegal drugs, explosives, fireworks, firearms, potato launchers, sling shots, guns of any type are prohibited. Excessive drunkenness, lewd or obscene behavior is grounds for eviction from Speedway property.
- Salem Speedway assumes no responsibility for loss, theft or damage of individual’s private property.
- All trash and waste to be removed by camper.
- Please be aware of all carbon monoxide dangers that can be harmful to you or other guests. Vehicle and generator exhaust MUST be expelled safely away from adjacent campsites.
- Salem Speedway property must be vacated by Tuesday at 6 p.m. following weekend race. Exception for those with paid season long spots.
- Due to insurance regulations Salem Speedway is prohibited from towing motorhomes, campers, etc. For towing services call – Wilcox Towing 812-883-3888. All towing at campers expense.
- Obey the rules. Failure to observe rules may result in eviction and possible prosecution.
- For emergency services – fire, police, ambulance call 911
We hope you have a great weekend at one of America’s most historic race tracks. Please accept our invitation to join us for some great racing action at Salem Speedway during the 2012 season..
Salem Speedway Management
Indiana Alcohol Beverage Commission Regulations prohibit alcohol carry-in through spectator gates.
SMOKER FRIENDLY DISCOUNT TOBACCO
Sunday, October 23, 2016
|1||00||BRETT HUDSON||Owensboro, KY||200|
|2||22||SKEETER CRUM||Jeffersonville, IN||200|
|3||44||CHUCK BARNES JR.||Louisville, KY||200|
|4||9||TODD KEMPF||Huntingburg, IN||200|
|5||73||TERRY FISHER JR.||Ft. Wayne, IN||200|
|6||99||BRIAN BAYER||Birdseye, IN||200|
|7||42||CURTIS PEEPLES||Round-O, SC||200|
|8||54||TONY CONWAY||Louisville, KY||199|
|9||26||JEFF BERG||Louisville, KY||199|
|10||68||J.J. SCHAFER||Bremen, IN||199|
|11||10||DAN BANKER||Des Moines, IA||198|
|12||98||JEFF CAUDELL||Scottsburg, IN||196|
|13||8||BEAU HENDRICH||Palmyra, IN||195|
|14||71||TRENT GOSSAR||Selma, IN||195|
|15||03||TROY CLARK||North Vernon, IN||195|
|16||15||ANDY HALL||Fowler, IN||187|
|17||7||MIKE ROYAL||Philpot, KY||186|
|18||74||JOSH BRADING||New Albany, IN||177|
|19||65||BILLY WILLIAMS||Bowling Green, KY||176|
|20||95||BRIAN HOPKINS||New Castle, IN||163|
|21||38||ARTIE WARE||Louisville, KY||162|
|22||00x||BRUCE BURCH||Whitesville, KY||160|
|23||0||SAMMY DAVIS||Jeffersonville, IN||156|
|24||34||RONNIE BASHAM III||Clarksville, IN||155|
|25||89||NOLL STAFF||Huntingburg, IN||150|
|26||86||SHAWN SMITH||Louisville, KY||148|
|27||29||MIKE TODD||Pleasant Hill, IA||113|
|28||17||DAVID POWELL||Greenville, IN||113|
|29||91||A.J. KEMPF||Huntingburg, IN||88|
|30||10x||MATT STICE||Pekin, IN||79|
|31||84||TROY ASHBAUGH||Louisville, KY||74|
|32||6||BLAKE HILLARD||Owensboro, KY||70|
|33||32w||FRANK KIMMEL II||Concord, NC||60|
|34||3||DOUG WEISS||Dallas Center, IA||52|
|35||96||DONNIE WOODARD||Charlestown, IN||52|
|36||32||DAVID BAYENS||Sellersburg, IN||44|
|37||28||JEFFREY SHACKELFORD||Beech Grove, IN||43|
|38||61||JOHNNY MAGEE||Carthage, IN||39|
|39||46||TIM RIVERS||Salem, IN||35|
|40||11||JASON PRIDDY||Upton, KY||34|
|41||5||CHUCK BARNES||Louisville, KY||30|
|42||3x||JESSE COTTRELL||Louisville, KY||30|
|43||17||TRAVIS WILSON||Beaver Dam, KY||20|
|44||55||PHIL JENKINS||Greenfield, IN||19|
|45||22L||BRIAN LEWIS||Fairland, IN||12|
|4||AUSTIN BAUM||Shepherdsville, KY||DNS|
|21||NICK REED||Louisville, KY||DNS|
|55M||DALTON "BLAZE" MELTON||Hawesville, KY||DNS|
|77||JUSTIN PIRTLE||Palmyra, IN||DNS|
|85||RICHARD DICKENS||Bowling Green, KY||DNS|
REDNECK ENDURO 100 on the ROVAL
October 2, 2016
First Qualifying Race (10-Laps): 1. Joe Bierman, 2. Gedling, 3. Blanchard, 4. Fiedler, 5. Grant, 6. Allen, 7. Joe Moore, 8. Smith, 9. Farris, 10. Frasur, 11. Turnage, 12. C. Meek, 13. Bradshaw, 14 Whitsett.
Second Qualifying Race (10-Laps): 1. 1. Redden, 2. Dalton, 3. Jamie Bierman, 4. Adams, 5. Minton, 6. Reid, 7. Woodard, 8. Sumner, 9. Frame, 10. Wells, 11. Brian Moore, 12. B. Meek, 13. Corey Fleig.
Redneck Enduro 100: 1. James Blanchard, 2. Joe Bierman, 3. Tyler Redden, 4. Jamie Bierman, 5. Joe Moore, 6. Bubby Gedling, 7. Jesse Allen, 8. Doodle Farris, 9. Daniel Reid, 10. Brandon Dalton, 11. Justin Fiedler, 12. Bill Grant, 13. Jason Adams, 14. Derek Smith, 15. Donnie Woodard, 16. Kale Frame, 17. Derick Bradshaw, 18. Zach Minton, 19. Codey Turnage, 20. Ken Sumner, 21. Dusty Frasur, 22. Bryan Meek, 23. Chuck Meek, 24. Brian Moore, 25. Corey Fleig, 26. Chris Wells, 27. Perry Whitsett (DNS).
EDDIE GILSTRAP MOTORS ARCA FALL CLASSIC
Presented by Meadow View/Salem Crossing
September 10, 2016
ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards
Fast Qualifier: Rained out
Eddie Gilstrap Motors ARCA 200: 1. Christopher Bell, 2. Tom Hessert, 3. Bret Holmes, 4. Josh Williams, 5. John Wes Townley, 6. Chase Briscoe, 7. Matt Kurzejewski, 8. Mason Mingus, 9. Zane Smith, 10. A.J. Fike, 11. Sarah Cornett-Ching, 12. Dalton Sargeant, 13. Frank Kimmel, 14. Thomas Praytor, 15. Ed Pompa, 16. Mike Basham, 17. Brad Smith, 18. Will Kimmel, 19. Richard Hauck, 20. Mike Senica, 21. Con Nicolopolous, 22. Michael Whipple, 23. Dale Shearer, 24. Dick Doheny, 25. Bradley Frye, 26. Chris Bailey.
Lucas Oil Great American Stocks
Fast Qualifier: Rained out
Meadow View/Salem Crossing 50: 1. Tony Conway, 2. David Bayens, 3. Shawn Smith, 4. Todd Kempf, 5. Brian Bayer, 6. Justin Bex, 7. Tim Rivers, 8. Roger Williams, 9. Heath Helton, 10. Troy Ashbaugh, 11. Greg Hubbuch, 12. Jamie Goodman, 13. Matt Stice, 14. Craig Rogers, 15. Jeff Caudell, 16. A.J. Kempf, 17. Jonathon Ziegler, 18. Brandon Deckard, 19. Justin Pirtle, 20. Kyle Hadley, 21. Donnie Woodard, 22. David Powell, 23. Beau Hendrich.
"WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENERAL ADMISSION AND RESERVED SEATING?"...
- General Admission seating is located on the bottom twelve rows of wooden bleachers. Guests may sit anywhere in that section that they would like. Reserved Seating is located on the top ten rows of metal bleachers. There are backs on these seats, and seats are guaranteed for the ticket holders.
"CAN I BRING COOLERS INTO THE SALEM SPEEDWAY?"...
- While Salem Speedway offers a wide variety of concessions, guests are permitted to bring coolers into the track area. Coolers should be no larger than 14" x 14". Glass bottles and alcohol are prohibited.
"WHEN CAN I GET ADVANCED TICKETS?"...
- Salem Speedway offers Advanced Tickets prices for fans who order tickets prior to the race. Fans may purchase Advanced Tickets any time until 5 pm on the Friday before the race. Ticket prices increase $2.00 at the gate the day of the race. Fans purchasing Advanced Tickets can have them maiedl directly to their home for a $2.00 fee, or place their tickets in Will-Call. On the day of the race, tickets and credit card receipts can be picked up at the Will-Call window. Please have a photo ID available. Tickets will not be mailed the week of a race.
"HOW CAN I GET ADVANCED TICKETS?"...
- Fans may purchase tickets by calling Salem Speedway, purchase them using the "EVENT TICKETS" page of this website, or by stopping by the office located on the second floor of the tower. A credit card number will be required for orders taken over the phone. Salem Speedway strongly discourages fans from sending credit card information via email. If you would like to place a ticket order via email, please include your phone number and someone from our office will gladly contact you to take the order. We accept all major credit cards, cash and personal checks.
"IS THE INFIELD OPEN TO SPECTATORS?"...
- Spectators are welcome to enjoy the races from the infield of Salem Speedway for most of our events. Fans can get into the infield with a general admission ticket, however, they will not be able to cross the track if practice, qualifications, or racing is underway. There is a concession stand, and restroom facility in the infield, and spectators are permitted to have tents, portable grills, lawn chairs, and other equipment to make the races enjoyable.
"CAN I CAMP OUTSIDE OF THE TRACK?"...
- Camping is permitted in the grassy areas outside of the track free of charge. Fans wishing to camp on the grounds should be aware that there are no hook-ups for RV's. Portable restroom facilities are available near the track entrance.